- My review on Evolving Connectionist Systems has been cited 60 times now https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=Z29KBKYAAAAJ&citation_for_view=Z29KBKYAAAAJ:9yKSN-GCB0IC Two more years and I'll write an update
- Another comparison of Python and R for data science and analytics: http://www.datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs/programming-python-vs-r
- CV and interview pitfalls for academic job applicants: https://www.insidehighered.com/advice/2015/11/23/easy-fixes-your-cv-r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9-and-interview-answers-essay
- Predicting the gender of Tweeters using machine learning: http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/11/machine-learning-predict-gender.html
- Science, and reality, is neither left- or right-wing, it just is. Politicians need to understand that: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28556-new-twist-in-republican-war-on-climate-science-is-unbelievable/
- Detecting fraudulent in-app purchases with decision trees: http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/11/detecting-app-purchase-fraud-machine-learning.html What happens to the user if the decision tree is wrong?
- On the increasing prominence of machine learning - seems to have been enabled by the cloud https://channels.theinnovationenterprise.com/articles/are-we-approaching-the-golden-age-of-machine-learning
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Weeky Review 27 November 2015
Some interesting links that I Tweeted about this week:
Posted by Mike Watts at 12:20 AM
Labels: links, Twitter, weekly review
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.