- 10 Deep Learning Tips & Tricks http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/12/top-10-deep-learning-tips-tricks.html These apply to most learning systems, especially cross-validation of data.
- Is coding ability mostly down to natural aptitude? http://mikehadlow.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/learn-to-code-its-harder-than-you-think.html I've always found it easy, but have seen so many others struggle
- Top 10 machine learning projects on GitHub http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/12/top-10-machine-learning-github.html
- Deep learning and topological data analysis https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/6-crazy-things-deep-learning-topological-data-can-do-your-kibardin
- Improvements to Google's TensorFlow open source machine learning package: http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/12/update-google-tensorflow-deep-learning-is-improving.html
- 33 Big Data predictions for 2016: http://www.datanami.com/2015/12/15/industry-speaks-top-33-big-data-predictions-for-2016/
- Updated list of 50 deep learning tools: http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/12/deep-learning-tools.html
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Weekly Review 19 December 2015
Some interesting links that I Tweeted about this week:
Posted by Mike Watts at 11:09 PM
Labels: links, Twitter, weekly review
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.