1. Meta-Heuristic Algorithms in Car Engine Design: A Literature Survey
Author(s): Tayarani-N., M.; Yao, X.; Xu, H.
Page(s): 609 - 629
2. Solving Uncompromising Problems With Lexicase Selection
Author(s): Helmuth, T.; Spector, L.; Matheson, J.
Page(s): 630 - 643
3. Memetic Search With Interdomain Learning: A Realization Between CVRP and CARP
Author(s): Feng, L.; Ong, Y.; Lim, M.; Tsang, I.W.
Page(s): 644 - 658
4. Computational Cost Reduction of Nondominated Sorting Using the M-Front
Author(s): Drozdik, M.; Akimoto, Y.; Aguirre, H.; Tanaka, K.
Page(s): 659 - 678
5. Building Image Feature Kinetics for Cement Hydration Using Gene Expression Programming With Similarity Weight Tournament Selection
Author(s): Wang, L.; Yang, B.; Wang, S.; Liang, Z.
Page(s): 679 - 693
6. An Evolutionary Many-Objective Optimization Algorithm Based on Dominance and Decomposition
Author(s): Li, K.; Deb, K.; Zhang, Q.; Kwong, S.
Page(s): 694 - 716
7. Improving Differential Evolution With a Successful-Parent-Selecting Framework
Author(s): Guo, S.; Yang, C.; Hsu, P.; Tsai, J.S.
Page(s): 717 - 730
8. Robust Optimization Over Time: Problem Difficulties and Benchmark Problems
Author(s): Fu, H.; Sendhoff, B.; Tang, K.; Yao, X.
Page(s): 731 - 745
9. A Multioperator Search Strategy Based on Cheap Surrogate Models for Evolutionary Optimization
Author(s): Gong, W.; Zhou, A.; Cai, Z.
Page(s): 746 - 758
Friday, October 2, 2015
IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Volume 19, Number 5, October 2015
Posted by Mike Watts at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.